Raspberry Baked Timpanogos Peak Cheese
Serves 2 to 4
- 1 Snowy Mountain Sheep
Creamery Timpanogos Peak Cheese
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- Raspberries, fresh
- Honey, optional
- Walnuts, chopped, optional
- Egg, beaten
Use a young Timpanogos Peak for this recipe as it will hold up better after baking.
Serve as a dessert with a glass of Port or as a snack with crackers and a glass of red wine.
- Top cheese with raspberries; if a slightly sweeter taste is desired drizzle with honey; if you like a little crunch, top with walnuts. (See picture sequence below.)
- Place puff pastry over berries. Turn over and start folding the dough to cover the cheese. Use egg as a “glue” to keep it together doing baking. You can cut a little of the corners and use it for decoration on the top.
- Turn it back over (the raspberries will now be on top) and brush with egg.
Place on parchment paper on a sheet pan and bake in pre heated oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
After removing from oven, let it set a few minutes, then serve and enjoy!
© Cooking Danish, LLC 2011
Back to Snow Mountain Sheep Creamery Recipes
Snowy Mountain Sheep Creamery, Eden, Utah, 801-745-0388